|Sumár projektu:||The Erasmus+ project Climate Change and Environmental Protection in a European Context (CCEPEC) with participating countries in Czech Republic (Carlsbad), Germany (Bottrop), the Netherlands (Dokkum), Slovakia (Bratislava), Spain (Barcelona) and Sweden (Nacka near Stockholm) will be about the following topics and activities:
In the first year, the participating students at the six partner schools all over Europe will research the legal situation in the participating countries (European and national laws concerning environmental protection) and find out about the momentary situation of climate change and environmental protection in the individual countries through an empirical, investigative approach, like conducting questionnaires and a survey at school and in their homes which will include the following topics:
a) Consumption, waste and recycling:
• Paper, glass, plastic and microplastic, biodegradable waste, electronic waste, clothing
b) Pollution and climate change:
• Energy, agriculture/nutrition, traffic, climate and weather phenomena
c) The conscious use of resources at school and at home:
• Sustainable shopping and consumption habits
In the individual countries during the project year as well as during teachers' meetings in Nacka and Barcelona and students' meetings in Bratislava, Carlsbad and Bottrop (see timetable below) the students as well as the teachers will carry out learning activites in which they find out about suitable projects dealing with sustainable livestyles and environmental protection in the different partner countries. They will also visit eco-friendly companies in the area in order to learn from them about how to develop environmentally-friendly concepts.
At the first-year student meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia, the students will evaluate the first-year questionnaire and compare the situation in the participating countries and learn from each other so that they can develop a first blueprint of ideas, namenly measures to be taken individually, at school, in the community to improve environmental protection in the different countries.
In the second year, based on the blueprint of ideas from the first project year, the students develop detailed measures for environmental protection in the three major areas (see above) so that during the final student meeting in Bottrop, Germany, they can compare all the suggested measures and develop a common version of measures and how to implement these at home, at school and in the community. These will be presented to the school communities in the form of an exhibition. The end product of the project. however, will be a brochure of a sustainable lifestyle (individually as at school and in the community) to fight climate change and protect the environment. By means of the project website, newspaper articles published in the area of the participating schools and a brochure which will then be published and disseminatied, the success and long-term effect of the project will be ensured.
The most viable measures are to be implemented at the individual schools to create a long-term effect of the project in the different countries.
Timetable of mobilities
1) First learning activity for teachers in October 2019 in Nacka, Sweden (max. of 3 teachers from each country = 18 teachers/participants)
2) First student meeting in March 2020 in Bratislava, Slovakia (max. of 6 students from each country = 36 students and 2 teachers from each country = 12 teachers) 48 participants
3) Second learning activity for teachers in October 2020 in Barcelona, Spain (max. of 3 teachers from each country = 18 teachers/participants)
4) Trilateral student meeting in February 2021: student meeting for Bratislava and Bottrop students in Carlsbad, Czech Republic (6 students and 2 teachers from each country) = 24 participants
5) Second student meeting in May 2021 in Bottrop, Germany (max. of 6 students from each country = 36 students and 2 teachers from each country = 12 teachers) 48 participants